Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference
The 11th Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference will be held on March 25 & 26, 2011 at the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are delighted to be hosting the conference again and are eager to see conference regulars and newcomers, too. As always, there will be no registration fee, but we need folks to register so we can get an accurate headcount and plan accordingly. Please click on the link for on-line registration. Instructions for proposal submissions are posted below. Thanks; we look forward to receiving your proposals and seeing you at the conference!
Conference Registration: click here
Las Vegas Shows & Events: click here
ALWD Scholars Workshop: click here
How to View/Post Material: click here
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Program Committee invites participants to submit proposals for conference presentations. Presentations may be on any subject of interest to those teaching legal writing and research. Presenters have two options regarding time:
- We encourage presenters to suggest ideas for 25-minute slots. These are often practical presentations on teaching methods or assignments that have been especially successful for you. We have many of these slots available.
- We also anticipate having a few slots open for 50-minute presentations.
The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, January 12, 2011. To submit a presentation proposal, please send the following information to Sara Gordon at email@example.com and Jean Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Contact information for all presenters and co-presenters
- Title of presentation
- Brief (one paragraph) description of the presentation
- Time needed for presentation (25 minutes or 50 minutes)
- Technology needs for the presentation