We are committed to your success. When you invest in Boyd, we invest in you for a lifetime.
Our mission is to…
- serve the State of Nevada and the national and international legal and academic communities by providing an innovative and excellent educational program that trains ethical and effective lawyers and leaders;
- stress community service, professionalism and the roles, responsibilities, skills, and values of lawyers;
- produce excellent scholarship;
- involve students and faculty in community service projects; and
- provide leadership on important issues of public policy, dispute resolution, the law, and legal practice.
- In seeking to fulfill its mission, the Boyd School of Law aspires to become a model community, where the people of the law school deal with one another professionally, respectfully, and with a view to maximizing the potential of each participant in this exciting educational enterprise.