Page last updated on January 6, 2022.
Boyd School of Law Building Protocols
The William S. Boyd School of Law remains closed to the public. Information about Boyd's community legal education courses, law library, and legal clinics is available below.
- All Boyd community members and visitors are encouraged to observe six feet of social distancing within the law school.
- All Boyd community members should wash/sanitize their hands throughout the course of the day.
- All rooms at the law school – classrooms, conference rooms, shared offices – are limited to no more than 50% of their normal capacity. Please continue to hold meetings virtually when possible.
- When possible, elevators in the law school should be single occupancy.
- All Boyd community members must self-monitor for COVID-19-related symptoms before coming to the law school. The RebelSAFE mobile app offers a self-screening function. If you or someone in your household is exhibiting symptoms, please do not come to campus.
- Please continue to follow UNLV and CDC guidelines.
Community Legal Education Classes
- We are offering online classes to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Links to the classes can be found here under each individual class.
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada and Nevada Legal Services continue to provide legal assistance and strongly encourage individuals to connect via telephone or email.
- For information about bankruptcy, collection proof, divorce, guardianship, immigration, paternity/custody and small claims, visit the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, call 702-386-1070 or email email@example.com.
- For information about criminal record sealing, visit the Nevada Legal Services or call 702-386-0404.
- The Law Library facility is open only to students, staff, and faculty of the William S. Boyd School of Law.
- Reference and other services will continue to be provided to all patrons by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, through the reference librarian contact form, and by phone 702-895-2420.
- Non-law school patrons may contact the circulation desk at 702-895-2400 to inquire about checking out books.
- Questions? Please call 702-895-2420 or email email@example.com.
Thomas & Mack Legal Clinic
- The Clinic is open by appointment only. If you have any questions or need an appointment, please call 702-895-2080.
- Si tiene preguntas o necesita hacer una cita, favor de llamar al 702-885-2080.