We are #BoydNation: The Campaign for Nevada's Law School
The Campaign for Nevada's Law School
What does it mean to be #BoydNation?
- Together, we’ve built one of the top public law schools in the nation in only 20 years.
- 2,500 alumni who have reshaped the bench and bar in Nevada. Boyd grads are legislators, judges, prosecutors, public defenders, legal aid lawyers, partners in law firms, and general counsel of some of our state’s largest companies.
- An outstanding faculty that is nationally distinguished, including the #1 legal writing program in the nation and the #5 program in Dispute Resolution.
- Service to our community, including our partnership with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, where we have helped provide free legal education to over 70,000 Nevadans. And the outstanding work of the Thomas & Mack Legal Clinic, offering free representation to those who need it most.
- Providing an accessible and inclusive law school experience.
Above all, #BoydNation means you, and our shared commitment to Boyd’s excellence and affordability for the next generation of leaders.
Please join me in putting our students first and making a scholarship gift today.
Daniel W. Hamilton
Dean and Richard J. Morgan Professor of Law