The William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV offers a growing selection of ITC Law courses, as well as other courses and clinics that integrate international, transnational, and comparative perspectives.
ITC Law Courses
Course offerings have included, for example, International Business Transactions, International Criminal Law, International Human Rights Law, International Public Law, and U.S. Taxation of International Transactions. We also offer special topics courses, for example, Rhetoric and Law: Comparative Perspectives. In addition to traditional courses and seminars, the law school offers directed reading and research options. Please click here for more information about the law school curriculum.
ITC Law Casebooks and Supplementary Materials
The William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV faculty have authored and are authoring teaching materials and study aids on international, transnational, and comparative law and legal issues:
- Global Issues in Contract Law (West 2007)
by Keith A. Rowley (with John A. Spanogle, Michael P. Malloy, Louis F. Del Duca & Andrea K. Bjorklund)
- Global Issues in Copyright Law (West 2009)
by Mary LaFrance
- Global Issues in Criminal Law (West 2007)
by Christopher L. Blakesley (with Linda E. Carter & Peter J. Henning)
- The International Legal System: Cases and Materials and the Documentary Supplement to Cases and Materials on the International Legal System (Foundation Press 6th ed., forthcoming)
by Christopher L. Blakesley (with Edwin B. Firmage, Richard F. Scott & Sharon A. Williams)
- Terrorism and Anti-Terrorism: A Normative and Practical Assessment (Martinus Nijhoff, Brill 2006)
by Christopher L. Blakesley