• What are the application deadlines for the entering class?  

    Applications are accepted October 1 through March 15. Applications after March 15 will be accepted as space permits. 

  • Does the Boyd School of Law School offer Spring or Summer admission?  

    First year law school admission is only offered for the Fall semester. Visiting and Transfer applicants may apply for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.

  • Does the Boyd School of Law offer a part-time program?  

    The Boyd School of Law offers three programs, a full-time day program, a part-time day program, and a part-time evening program. Click here for more information.

  • When is the LSAT offered?  

    The LSAT is offered in June, July, September, November, January, and March. Visit www.lsac.org for more information. Scores for tests taken by January will be available in time for application.

  • Can I apply to more than one program?  

    You can only apply to one program, either full-time, part-time day, or part-time evening.

  • Does the Boyd School of Law have early admissions or rolling admissions?  

    Once an application is complete, it is forwarded to the admissions committee for review. The committee will begin reviewing completed applications in December and continue throughout the spring. While some applicants may be notified of the committee’s decision earlier in the spring, many applicants will be informed of the committee’s decision during the month of April.

  • What is the profile of the Boyd School of Law’s most recent entering class?  

    You can view our class profile here

  • Does the Boyd School of Law offer LL.M. programs?  

    Yes! The School of Law currently offers an LL.M. in gaming law.

  • Does the Boyd School of Law offer online courses or an online degree?  

    The Boyd School of Law offers neither online courses nor an online degree program.

  • What is the cost of attendance?  

    You can view our tuition and fees here.

  • How do I apply for financial aid?  

    Applicants do not need to fill out a separate law school application to be eligible for financial aid. All applicants should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1 to be considered for the most attractive types of assistance. Click here for more information.

  • Is the Boyd School of Law accredited by the American Bar Association?  

    The William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas was granted full accreditation by the American Bar Association in February 2003 and granted membership in the Association of American Law Schools in January 2004.

  • Do you offer tours?  

    We offer information sessions that include tours, click here to see dates and times.

  • Where do law students live?  

    The university has designated Graduate/23 and Over floors available through campus housing. Visit housing.unlv.edu for more information. Also, housing in the Las Vegas valley is relatively affordable and available.

  • How do I obtain Nevada residency?  

    Applicants who have lived in Nevada for twelve consecutive months prior to the start of classes and Nevada high school graduates will be classified as residents for tuition purposes when they provide documentation substantiating the assertion of residency. All applicants and current students must fille out a residency application to substantiate their claims to Nevada residency.