- 05/19/2023 - Alumnus Travis Studdard (’22) won a
- 04/19/2023 - Professor Leslie C. Griffin, William S. Boyd Professor of Law, is in the process of completing the first edition of a Learning Constitutional Law casebook with coauthor Marci A. Hamilton.
- 04/19/2023 - Professor Kathryn M. Stanchi, E.L.
- 04/19/2023 - Stewart Chang, William S.
- 04/05/2023 - Jason Frierson, current U.S. Attorney for the District of Nevada, will serve as the William S. Boyd School of Law’s commencement speaker for the class of 2023. Born and raised in Compton, California, Frierson is the first African American to serve as U.S. Attorney for the District of Nevada. He was nominated by President Biden... read more
- 03/27/2023 - Mary LaFrance, IGT Professor of Intellectual Property Law, recently published the 6th Edition of
- 03/27/2023 - David S. Tanenhaus, James E.
- 03/27/2023 - Addie C.
Boyd School of Law’s Addie Rolnick Appointed to the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine’s Committee
- 02/21/2023 - Francine J. Lipman, William S. Boyd Professor of Law, is a well-known tax scholar and she aligns her scholarship to her community service in tax law.
Frank Rudy Cooper Co-Edits Book on the Intersection of Hip-Hop Music and the Most Pressing Law and Policy Issues
Joe Regalia Strives to Help Law Students and Attorneys Alike Excel in Legal Writing with Two Upcoming Books
- 01/09/2023 - Professor Courtney K. Cross
- 01/05/2023 - Eve Hanan is the Associate Dean for Faculty Development and Research. She teaches criminal law, criminal procedure, and directs a misdemeanor defense clinic and practicum. For the past five years, student attorneys in the Misdemeanor Clinic have represented people who would otherwise not receive a public defender because the
- 01/05/2023 - Joan Howarth, Distinguished Visiting Professor and Dean Emerita, Michigan State University College of Law, recently released her new book Shaping the Bar: The Future of Attorney Licensing.
- 01/05/2023 - Ruben J.