The Wiener-Rogers Law Library participates in the Federal Depository Library Program and is an official depository for publications of the European Union as well. Materials acquired through these depository programs are received in print, microform, and electronic formats.
Selected depository materials and locations are listed below.
United States Government Documents
- United States Code – Reading Room; KF 62 .C64
- Congressional Record – Reading Room; KF 35 .U58
- Code of Federal Regulations – Reading Room; KF 70 .A3
- Federal Register – Reading Room; KF 70 .A2
- Internal Revenue Bulletin – Treatise Collection KF 6282 .A2
- Cumulative Bulletin – Treatise Collection; KF 6282 .A2
Contact Elizabeth Manriquez (email@example.com; 895-2317) for more information about the Library's federal government documents collection.
European Union Documents
As a participant in the European Union's depository Library, the Library receives a variety of official European Union publications, both law-related and on topics ranging from economics to health, education, and the environment. Contact Elizabeth Manriquez (firstname.lastname@example.org; 895-2317) for more information about the Library's European Union collection.