2021 Virtual Fall Recruiting at William S. Boyd School of Law
Whether you are interested in interviewing our students for summer positions or hiring our 2022 graduates for post-graduate positions, our programs will enable you to efficiently identify and interview qualified applicants. We have several flexible recruiting options available which will enable you to set the application criteria, pre-screen applicants, and interview the most competitive candidates.
Please review our 2021 Employer FAQ Packet for details on our program options and visit our easy online registration for our Fall 2021 Recruiting Program. You can also reach us by phone at (702) 895-2326 or email at BSLCareerServices@unlv.edu.
- Option 1: Early On-Campus Interviews (EOCI) Program August 2, 2021 – August 13, 2021
- You may have the first employer opportunity to pre-screen applicants and virtually interview selected students. The Career Development Office is happy to set up Zoom interviews for you, or you may use your own video conferencing software.
- Option 2: Fall On-Campus Interviews (OCI) September 7, 2021 – November 5, 2021
- You may pre-screen applicants and virtually interview selected students. The Career Development Office is happy to set up Zoom interviews for you, or you may use your own video conferencing software.
- Option 3: Fall Resume Collection via Symplicity July 19, 2021 – November 5, 2021
- We can collect application materials and send them to you on a pre-scheduled date in one consolidated applicant packet. You then pre-screen, schedule, and interview selected students at your convenience.
2021 Fall Recruiting Program-Employer Registration
Through our nationally ranked programs, our students gain the practical skills necessary to make a meaningful and immediate contribution to the legal community. Visit Centers & Programs for more information about Boyd students and our programs.
Post a Job
You are invited to post any permanent, part-time, or summer positions on our job board, which is viewed by students and alumni.
Access Symplicity, our online job listing system. If you do not already have a login ID and password, you will need to register as an employer to post a job.
To register, follow the link to Symplicity and click on the "Register" tab. Once you have registered, our office will send you an email with your password. You can also complete our job posting form and we will assist you with posting a position. Should you have any questions, contact us at BSLCareerServices@unlv.edu.
Association of Corporate Counsel/William S. Boyd School of Law Corporate Summer Internship
The Corporate Summer Internship Program is a joint initiative of the William S. Boyd School of Law and the Nevada Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel. The goal of the Program is to provide Boyd law students with exposure to in-house legal departments as well as an excellent educational legal experience by pairing them with corporate counsel during the summer. All in-house legal departments are invited to participate. For more information, contact Rachael Adair firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read and agree to the Nondiscrimination Policy by completing this form.