THE SPORTS LAWYERS ASSOCIATION AND
THE WILLIAM S. BOYD SCHOOL OF LAW
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT LAW ASSOCIATION
LEGAL ISSUES IN SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS
A panel of sports and entertainment experts will discuss legal and business aspects of organizing sports and entertainment events. Topics will include intellectual property protection and enforcement, sponsorship, licensing, risk management, online sports gambling, and forming community partnerships.
October 6, 2015
UNLV Thomas and Mack Moot Court Facility
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
2 CLE credits
To register click here.
|5:30 p.m. - 5:35 p.m.||Welcome and Introductions|
|5:35 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||Moderated Discussion|
|6:30 p.m. - 6:35 p.m.||Break|
|6:35 p.m. - 7:25 p.m.||Moderated Discussion continued|
|7:25 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.||Closing Remarks|
|7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.||Reception with Light Refreshments|
- Tina Kunzer-Murphy - Director of Athletics, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Caleb E. Jay - Senior Director, Legal Affairs & Associate General Counsel: Arizona Diamondbacks
- Daron Dorsey - Sports and Gaming Attorney, Former General Counsel at William Hill US
- Kelly Burton - Director of Community Outreach, USA Sevens, LLC
- Michael Matthis - President, William S. Boyd School of Law Sports and Entertainment Law Association
|$50||Boyd Alumni who are not BSL Alumni Association Members|
|$25||Sports Law Association Members and Boyd Alumni who are BSL Alumni Association Members|
|Free||Boyd Faculty and UNLV Students|
|$35||General Public (no CLE credit requested)|
RSVP by Monday, October 5, 2015.