WhenSaturday, September 19, 2020 -
11th Annual DACA Community Law Day
Helping our Community with DACA Advice and Free Renewal Assistance
Saturday, September 19, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Via Zoom (Due to COVID)
Free DACA Immigration Service Provided
Pre-Registration Deadline is September 18, 2020 by 6:00 p.m.
Registration is now closed.
• Will assist with DACA Renewals.
• Volunteer lawyers will assist with immigration-related document preparation and legal advice at no charge.
• Computer access for Zoom
• Email address
• Driver’s license &Passport/travel documents
• Address history (2 years; specific dates)
• Current or most recent work permit
• Previous, most recent DACA approval notice (I- 797 Form)
• 2 passport photos (not provided by Clinic)
• $495 money order (not provided by Clinic)
• Made to the Department of Homeland Security
• A#; and DACA filing fee
Offered as a free community service by