Jump to navigation
Law Library and Reference Hours
Fall Semester Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 9:30pm
- Friday - Saturday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Nevada Day, Friday, October 29th: CLOSED
Remote Reference Services for All Patrons
- Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 6:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
In-Person Reference Services for Law Students, Staff, and Faculty of the William S. Boyd School of Law
- Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- In-person reference appointments are also available to UNLV students and faculty upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Person Appointments for All Patrons
- In-person appointments for legal research is available to all patrons by calling the Circulation Desk at 702-895-2400.