2018 Fall Recruiting at William S. Boyd School of Law
Whether you are interested in interviewing our students for summer positions or hiring our 2019 graduates for post-graduate positions, our programs will enable you to efficiently identify and interview qualified applicants. We have several flexible recruiting options available which will enable you to set the application criteria, pre-screen applicants, and interview the most competitive candidates.
Please review our 2018 Employer FAQ Packet for details on our program options. Please click here for easy online registration for our Fall 2018 Recruiting Program. You can also reach us by phone at (702) 895-2326 or email at .
- Option 1: Early On Campus Interviews (EOCI) Program August 13, 2018 – August 17, 2018
- You may have the first employer opportunity to pre-screen applicants and interview selected students on campus, in private interview suites.
- Option 2: Fall On Campus Interviews (OCI) August 30, 2018 – November 1, 2018
- You may pre-screen applicants and interview selected students on campus, in private interview suites.
- Option 3: Fall Resume Collection via Symplicity August 30, 2018 – November 1, 2018
- If you are unable to come to campus, we can collect application materials and send them to you on a pre-scheduled date in one consolidated applicant packet. You then pre-screen, schedule, and interview selected students in your office.
Through our nationally ranked programs, our students gain the practical skills necessary to make a meaningful and immediate contribution to the legal community. For information about Boyd students and our programs, please click here.
Post a Job
You are invited to post any permanent, part-time, or summer positions on our job board, which is viewed by students and alumni.
You can complete our job posting form and we will assist you with posting a position.
You can also post directly to Symplicity, our online job posting system. Please click here to access Symplicity. If you do not already have a login ID and password, you will need to register as an employer in order to post a job.
To register, follow the link to Symplicity and click on the “Register” tab. Once you have registered, our office will send you an email with your password. Should you have any questions, contact us at (702) 895-5539.
Association of Corporate Counsel/William S. Boyd School of Law Corporate Summer Internship
The Corporate Summer Internship Program is a joint initiative of the William S. Boyd School of Law and the Nevada Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel. The goal of the Program is to provide Boyd law students with exposure to in-house legal departments as well as an excellent educational legal experience by pairing them with corporate counsel during the summer. All in-house legal departments are invited to participate. For more information, contact Rachael Adair at email@example.com